If you say YES to any of these food intolerance symptoms below, then you’ll want to read on.
- Feel sick a lot of the time
- Get headaches
- Feel the need to sleep more than usual or take naps
- Get skin rashes
- Cannot think clearly / foggy brain
- Have sinus problems
- Bloating or flatulence
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Mood swings
- (to name just a few food intolerance symptoms)
So you may have already heard about this amazing food intolerance recipe book and you already know you are suffering from food intolerance symptoms.
It isn’t just adults that suffer from food intolerance symptoms but children also.
ORDER YOUR COPY HERE – THIS PAGE WILL REDIRECT TO THE BOOKSTORE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
How Do I know About Friendly Food?
I learned about The Friendly Food Cookbook through trying to solve my own family’s food intolerance symptoms. I have been fortunate enough to take the journey with food and The Friendly Food Cookbook has helped us tremendously and allowed us to progress to using food to heal rather than foods to avoid.
Ultimately, it becomes about what you put in your body after you heal it. The Friendly Food Cookbook is loaded with information that will assist you whilst on a restricted diet. Doing a food elimination diet is a must, in my opinion.
What I learned:
- You can have delicious meals when dealing with food intolerance
- You can create quick and easy meals
- You can use Friendly Food Cookbook to assist you with a food elimination diet
- This is a must have resource to get you back on track with food
- The Friendly Food Cookbook is more than just a recipe book, it will assist you to understand your food intolerance
- You do not need to be on a restricted diet for the rest of your life if you take steps to heal your body
- Food is not the problem, the body is – fix the body and you don’t have to stay on a restricted diet for the rest of your life
What Recipes Are Inside Friendly Food:
You’ll find some easy to read charts on naturally occurring chemicals in foods. These include salicylate levels for those who suffer from salicylate intolerance symptoms, amines and MSG.
The pictures of the prepared meals are gorgeous, professional, colorful and enticing. You’ll find this book is well indexed and cross indexed.
- Page 6 – Food Allergies & intolerances
- Page 26 – breakfast
- Page 48 – light bites
- Page 82 – mains
- Page 120 – sides
- Page 138 – breads and pizzas
- Page 150 – tea time
- Page 184 – after dinner
- Page 214 – kids
- Page 234 – basics
- Page 240 – useful information
- Page 245 – recipe lists
In order to get well you need to identify the foods causing your food intolerance symptoms and heal your body so click below and you will be taken to the bookstore to order Friendly Food.
Written by Dr Anne R Swain, Dr Velencia L Soutter and Dr Robert H Loblay from Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Allergy Unit, The Friendly Food Cookbook is one of the best resources out there to help you with your food intolerance symptoms.
DON’T PUT YOUR HEALTH ON HOLD ANY LONGER